The Musical Body Program
How to Get in a State of Mind to Receive
Your Highest Self
|The Musical Body: Chakra Meditations for Spiritual Exploration provides a liberating experience unlike any other.
||Order Now 20% off!!
The Musical Body is a nine CD, music based transformational system designed to create a deep state of relaxation, release your creative life energy and communicate a practice --- a method that brings you closer to your highest self.
The MB is the corner stone of the Ison Method. The Musical Body contains 9 transformational programs that are one hour in length, the 8th program --- the Harmonizer is 30 minutes receptivity.
I have designed each of the Musical Body’s programs to resonate with the energy of a specific Chakra. Each program offers a unique verbal meditation that targets a particular energy center, followed by a full hour of beautiful and highly effective music. These powerful compositions will help to enhance your breathing, create a deep state of relaxation, release the vital force held in that Chakra and then bring you closer to the experience of the essential, spiritual self that is waiting there to be received.
How the Program works:
As you listen to the music and practice the Ison Method, you will find each chakra opening, allowing you to receive the energy that is locked within. This experience will fill your heart and mind with creative and spiritual energy and bringing them ever closer to the essential aspects of their spiritual, integrated and human nature…. the essential self.
National Institutes of Health Study shows that users experience a 54% drop in pain, anxiety, and depression
David Ison’s method has been extensively researched by some of the most prestigious medical institutions around the country and the world.
In 1999, the National Institutes of Health published a three-year study on his music, which clinically validated the music's capability to bring about the relaxation response within the listener. It also demonstrated that the music led to a significant reduction of a wide variety of symptoms, including:
- Level of stress
- Chronic pain
The premise of the program is that we all hold tension, stress and emotional/physical trauma in our bodies. If you go into your body right now, you’ll feel where you’re currently holding stress.
Holding stress (which comes from trauma and difficult life experiences) actually binds you. So rather than flowing freely throughout your body, your vital energy gets stuck in those areas. This leaves you feeling tense, tired, confused, and even angry.
The musical compositions in the program do two things:
First, the harmonic structures mimic the breathing pattern of experienced meditators. The slow musical signatures entrain your breathing rate as you listen. This rapidly drops your pulse and blood pressure, and creates a state of deep relaxation and receptivity.
Second, from this relaxed and receptive state, the music and introductory verbal meditations stimulate the blocked areas of your body. This action creates an unbinding effect within your energetic, or chakra, system.
This combination of key musical signatures, specific verbal meditations, and deep breathing patterns gently but decidedly, guides you to release the harmful and limiting emotional information that you are storing in a particular chakra. When you release the tension (the blockage), you awaken the vital force that is being held within that area of your body or mind.
And here’s the best part…
As you strip away the layers of tension and baggage that bind you, you get closer to your essential self. The part of you that is waiting just below the surface to be heard, to be seen, and then to be fully realized.
The Musical Body magically connects you with:
- Where you store your physical, emotional, and psychological baggage and how to clear it out
- How to bring forth the beauty and wisdom of your essential self
- Why it’s so important to open and align the chakras
- How to build a strong foundation for your inner development, emotional stability and personal success
- The principles and ideas associated with each chakra and how it affects your body and mind when a specific chakra is blocked
- What you should do when a negative emotion arises and why
- What it takes to feel fully liberated and completely connected with the world around you
- How to match a particular challenge or issue with the appropriate chakra, and then how to release blocked energy from that chakra
|A Few Simple Actions That Add Up to a Formula for Joy
The Musical Body is all about helping you …
- OBSERVE your body and mind.
- Deeply RELAX your body and mind.
- RELEASE physical, emotional, and mental baggage (energy blocks) so your creative energy and vital force can flow freely.
- RECEIVE the gifts the world and your essential self have to offer.
- INTEGRATE what you’ve learned into your everyday life—even in the absence of the music.
Studies show that the music brings about profound positive emotional, physical, and psychological changes. Especially when listeners use the music in twenty- minute meditation sessions.
If you are over stimulated or confused about something, for example, just listen to the CD that targets the Crown Chakra. You’ll see things more clearly and come up with the answers you need in twenty minutes or less.
Or if you’re having trouble expressing yourself, pop in the Throat Chakra CD. You’ll experience a shift before you know it.
|Many clients who “use” David Ison’s music report …
- A more balanced state of mind
- A lessening of anger at themselves and the world around them
- An experience of unconditional self love
- An enhanced ability to express themselves
- A diminishing of the effects of judgmental perspectives
- A sense of inner peace and personal fulfillment
- A deeper understanding of their purpose in life
- An integration of body and mind
- And more!
Of course, solving day-to-day challenges that come up is only the beginning of what this program does for you. If you allow it to, David’s method goes much deeper.
If you want to achieve the outstanding, life-changing results that this extraordinary program is capable of producing, you should set aside time with the music every day to calm your mind focus on your breath and the introductory verbal meditations that David gives you on each CD.
Do that and you’ll start to experience the deeper, more hidden aspect of yourself—your essential self—more consistently. And when that happens, you’ll come to understand that liberation from fear, doubt, and worry is very close at hand.